Investing in rental real estate is exciting, but it can also be frustrating if done the wrong way. One wrong move, and you could lose your small investment- along with time and money.
You’re not alone. At Carlton realtors, we have sold hundreds of properties and our customers always come back for more.
In this article, you will learn why even successful billionaires chose to invest in real estate.
I’m going to show you why real estate is a good investment and the benefits of investing in real estate.
It is an increase in the value of a property over a period of time.
It means you buy a property, hold it for some time then sell it at a higher price than you purchased.
Think of it this way…
The land your parents purchased 40 years ago could be sold 10 times its original price, and this is natural Appreciation.
It’s improving a property so that its value goes high. For example:
- Turning a two-bedroom into a four-bedroom.
- Building a house or rental on land.
This makes the property increase in value immediately.
Forced appreciation is a powerful tool, and every serious investor should consider using it.
The market will indeed go up and down, but there’s one thing that will never end, Demand. The Demand for rental houses is going up every day. Imagine the following:
- How many people are moving from rural to urban every year?
- How many students are joining universities and colleges in Kenya every year?
The answer is many; this is the reason why rental investment should be your next move.
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” —Andrew Carnegie.
This is the biggest proof available that real estate is and will continue making people millionaires. What is stopping you today from being on the list of millionaires who made it through real estate?
Carlton realtors knows that you want to be a successful investor and to do that, you need an effective property management system. The problem is that managing a property is not easy, which makes you feel frustrated and stuck.
We believe that you should not waste more hours collecting, maintaining and controlling your property.
We understand, and we don’t just care about the property. We care about you. And that is why we’ve helped 100’s of successful investors manage their property.
Here is what we do:
- Oversee the property and ensure it stays in good condition.
- List your property to the target market and audience.
- Tenant Screening
- Preparing & Documenting Lease Agreements
- Lease Coordination & Management
- Around Clock Property Maintenance Services
- Rent Collection & Financial Reporting
- Cleaning & Security Service
- Internet marketing through our prominent website
- Identification and vetting of potential tenants / buyers
So, call us today. And in the meantime, here’s our phone number 011.365.6597 or email info(at)carltonrealtors(dotted)com , inquiries(at)cartonrealtors(dotted)com or sales(at)carltonrealtors(dotted)com for queries.
So that you can stop wasting hours managing property and instead build more
property and enjoy life.